Tee Time Policies and Rates
Tee Time Policies:
- You must be 18 or older and have a valid drivers license to to drive a golf cart.
- You may be asked to sign a cart waiver depending on cart availability.
- Players may reserve for groups of 2, 3, or 4 (For larger groups, call the Pro Shop at 410-526-2000).
- No more than 4 people in a group; this includes spectators.
- Times may be reserved 14 days in advance.
- Proper golf attire is required:
- Collard Shirt (Available for purchase in the Pro Shop)
- Dockers and Docker Shorts
- Proper Golf Shoes
- No denim, athletic shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, or offensive clothing
- Walkers are not permitted to golf on Saturdays or Sundays.
- 9 hole rates are not available between the hours of 8AM-3PM on Saturdays or Sundays.
- All rates include a $12 cart fee based on 2 players per cart. A single cart request that can be accommodated will pay the full cart fee of $24.
Rates are subject to change
|Non-member Weekday: Monday-Friday|
|Seniors (55+) and Juniors (10-17): Monday-Thursday|
|Non-member: Weekend and Holidays|
Range balls can be purchased in the ProShop. All baskets are held in the ProShop.
|Driving Range and Practice Green Hours|
|Monday-Thursday||8:30AM-7:30PM (Opens at 12:00PM on Tuesdays due to weekly Maintenance)