Tee Time Policies and Rates
Tee Time Policies:
- You must be 18 or older and have a valid drivers license to to drive a golf cart.
- You may be asked to sign a cart waiver depending on cart availability.
- Players may reserve for groups of 2, 3, or 4 (For larger groups, call the Pro Shop at 410-526-2000).
- No more than 4 players in a group. Spectators will be required to pay a cart fee.
- Times may be reserved 14 days in advance.
- Proper golf attire is required:
- Collard Shirt (Available for purchase in the Pro Shop)
- Dockers and Docker Shorts
- Proper Golf Shoes
- No denim, tank tops, or offensive clothing
- All rates include a $14 cart fee based on 2 players per cart. A single cart request that can be accommodated will pay the full cart fee of $24.
- We reserve the right to refuse service and remove players from the course for horseplay, destruction of property and for not following the rules. Please be respectful to the staff, course and golf course and have a great time!
Winter Rates Effective 12/1/23 – 3/31/24
- Rates are subject to change. Rates include $14 cart fee. Rates do not include tax.
- We highly suggest making tee times through our website or calling the Proshop at 410.526.2000. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee play for walk-ins.
|Weekday, Non-member: Monday-Friday|
|Weekend and Holidays, Non-member – Saturday-Sunday|
|Walking Rates – After 2:00pm only Friday-Sunday|
|Weekend & Holiday 18-Hole||$25.00|
|Weekend & Holiday 9-Hole||$15.00|
The Practice Green is reserved for River Downs Patrons. Driving Range balls can be purchased in the Proshop. All baskets are held in the Proshop.
**Please note – due to the recent theft of our range balls, the range is monitored by cameras. Theft of range balls will NOT be tolerated and will be reported to the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department. We work very hard to provide a joyful experience for our guests. PLEASE notify the Proshop if you see any theft and/or abuse of the driving range and/or practice green. Thank you!**
|Driving Range and Practice Green Hours|
Weather permitting. We may delay opening and/or close early if there is no scheduled play at the course. Please call the Proshop at 410.526.2000 for any opening and closing information during the Winter months. Thank you.